Sunday 11 March 2018

Evolving Home Decor / learning curve...

This is a March update for my current evolving décor project. Finally I am learning more about how to take better pictures. If I were painting an image - I know exactly how to create highlights, cast shadows etc... but taking a still shot in a virtual world is not so instinctive. Learning how to utilize preferences is time consuming and I think ultimately it will be worth the time - in order to create what I see already in my imagination. BTW, thank you to my friend Till for being so patient to help me practice editing terrain. Yes... it is too easy to create a mountain out of a molehill. 😌 Exterior images will be shared when ready.

Update: HPMD was discovered via Raith Dagger's vlog a couple of weeks ago. The creations are beautiful! I suggest seeing the shop inworld for sure. See my page for home decor for more detail information.
I changed out my kitchen table to have something less formal for the moment. This is the Apple Fall table and chair set. At the moment there are keke's Paperwhites (love them!) As well / Hive Sideboard with Ariskea bowl with plants and Fancy Décor Candlesticks.
I recently found the lace curtains by Knick Knack's and love them! As well, I created a window seat at the front bay window area. Also newly included above is the Dust Bunny ottoman piled high with blankets and pillows. 

For updates and more information, see my Page on the right column - Bo's Home.

1 comment: