Wednesday 3 January 2018

Need Color?

One of the smartest inventions during our long and gray winter in real life - are holiday lights! We need that extra sparkle and boost of energy during these months. I notice this is a fact in real life since living where I do.

So I transfer the dire need for color to the virtual world as well. Another "glory of it all" - about virtual reality - is that I can change out the entire external season in two minutes! "Assome"! (quoting Meaty again 😊)

As I am helping Judie sort her yard, I decided to give a test run to show what I would do - at my own home. We are visual learners so it's much easier than explaining in text.

This is featuring my Dad Design Victorian Sunrise Cottage, Kidd Creations lawn grass as well as matching color meadow grass, my blue sylvia hedge grow, and a golden meadow floral bunch thrown in to balance the small tree with shrubs and yellow flowers by GreyMoon Designs - a Gacha gift from Weej. (thanks!)

This weekend I plan on showing a visit to one of the best little discoveries in our Virtual World... a small tour of the sim - Basilque. It's not new, only new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment