Sunday 15 October 2017

Sunday morning coffee chat... Halloween Events etc...

Yesterday I received a group notice from Petite Mort Art Gallery for the
"Season of the Witch Event".
I popped over to the main office to have a look at the dècor and Halloween Hunt info etc...
Then headed over to Oubliette to have a fast look at the Halloween Hunt which begins in the cemetery. Follow instructions provided at the Main Office above.

Visually - all places are well done! I noticed some of the decor items are are from Hextraordinary or similar, so popped over the the shop as well.

And discovered my latest "happy surprise just for me" at 50L - this soooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE "Sleeping Baby Sprite" who looks so comfy on top of my Dust Bunny ottoman piled high with soft blankets and pillows! Now this little dearie needs a blanket as well, doesn't he?Hextraordinary Marketplace
Taxi 

🐾 Have a look when you can and let us know if you see anything interesting as well! 🐾

1 comment:

  1. I love Hextaordinary. I found it a while back as they have some things on Fifty Linden Friday(FLF) sometimes. I was gutted when i didn't but the phoenix when it was on offer and then saw what price it normally sells for and it is worth every Linden. I have snap up their crystals each time they are on FLF as well as i would like to collect those in RL.

    ReplyDelete