Monday 23 October 2017

Halloween


As 'Halloween' or ' All Hallows Eve' is only a week away my thoughts have turned to the outfits and sims that will appear this month.
Over the years we have explored some amazing sims. My favourite was a ghost train. Set your windlight to midnight and sounds on and mouse look. Who ever created it was a real details person. I really felt like i was on a ghost train. Also the haunted houses that pop up and are decorated so well are great fun to go round with friends and get yourself in the mood for Halloween.
I have noticed that the girls pictures have been getting better and better over the last few months so
I set them a challenge:-
"Ladies and Gentlemen.
I thought you might enjoy a seasonal challenge for our Blog:-

Choose your favorite Halloween outfit and the best  background/sim you can find and send me the result with the usual style card.

I want to post this in the week before Halloween to get us all in the mood.
See below some links for some awesome places to visit in SL!
And again, remember to check the completed Page here for final pictures!
And while you prepare your jars of jellied Jasper fingers and pickled zombie eyeballs to eventually spread over toasted dried skin of the long dead neighbors cat (the stiff fur bits are particularly crunchy!) ...enjoy this rendition of...
"The Tell-Tale Heart" by Edgar Allan Poe.

These are some of the places we each visited and recommend for your Haunting Halloween Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment