Sunday 8 October 2017

Bo's "church" of ... home decor AND COFFEE talk. :)

This morning in real life the kittens decided it was time for me to be up before the sun rose. I went down to find their food bowls clean from the night before, so obviously their little tummies were rumbling and they wanted an extra early breakfast. Either that, or they were bored and decided to have a brat attack. (insert the sound of The Ramones singing "Beat on the Brat")

Anyway, Bo is up as well for this Sunday morning and tending to her own coffee in her little "church" of decor - ie - eyeballing progress of current home decor and making some considerations on furniture placement and accessorizing in order to create the overall theme that reflects the season.
I tend to be drawn to cool colors, so making autumn work is definitely a task for me. This room is lovely and the Dust Bunny, Camilla living room furniture gives that comfy "I would sink in to this in real life too" feel. And life is not complete without using my What Next, Amelie Armoire.
Oh the kitchen... the only thing that matters in a kitchen in real life or in Second Life is the availability of the best discovery ever on the planet... coffee! This kitchen is the Magnus Cherry Bomb kitchen, as it's easy for me to put the blocks together myself to fit in any given space. I have used my Dench kitchen chairs with Lok's white square table, Storax Tree coffee rug at the sink (one of my favorite inspiration pieces!), and of course What Next wall prints, plants, and canisters. It's cozy and cheerful!
Bo's bedroom in progress... again, LAQ bed and side tables, Dust Bunny ottoman piled with blankets, Pillows, Magical Night Mannequin - which was a must have after I saw it displayed in one of the shops in the Venezia sim.

To be honest, this is my second fall home decor project of the season! I finished the Maya Amazing Cottage within the first week of September!  I love the place and it's very well done, but every time I looked at it I remembered my real life fever, cough, table full of tissues and smell of Vick's vapor rub... so couldn't bare to look at it anymore.

I needed to look at something fresh and with COLOR!
In the past I have mentioned the fact that I am a regular customer of Thaino Designs and have been since discovering this adorable shop since beginning to play on Second Life last year. Now I am preparing this baby for fall but more dreaming of a winterscape.
This is the Thaino Designs Ingrid home. I LOVE IT!! It''s unique without being particular. It's more or less open space design inside. It's mesh, so the prim/LI are perfect! PURE JOY ❤  Another work in progress, so sure will share more pics nearer to Halloween.
Happy Sunday and have a fab week ahead!
(this taxi takes you to the main store so turn your av around to see the sign to view homes and tp where you can rez the models. As well, have a look around the shop!)

1 comment: