Thursday 22 June 2017

Virtual Summer Home (for the month of June anyway)

This is my June Summer Cabin, by Scarlet Creative - Country Keep. I added a taller base and created the front porch and steps. What a FUN process!  On this image - I set the sun to morning, Bo is having coffee on the front porch and watching the splendor of Mother Nature in action - just as one would do in real life. Creating just these sort of visuals is my passion and am happy to share snippets of Bo's world. 😊

Judie and I are going to gradually add or change pictures of our favorite home spaces, as well as virtual animals and pets. You can find the links on the right column of our blog.

Have a wonderful day


2 comments:

  1. I always love what you do with your cottages. They feel so cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks :) I like to create a little visual space that is reflective of a mood and usually a little escape nook of tranquility. :)

    ReplyDelete