Sunday 28 May 2017

Themed Outfit Challenge Sunday, Piratin'

Judie found some really cute Corsair hats and said, "Bo, by Davy Jones' locker! Let's try t'be pirates!"
Bo said with excitement aft seein' th' hats, "Of course Judie! th' hats be so cute!"

"I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, A poet, a pawn and a king; I've been up and down and over and out, And I know one thing; Each time I find myself flat on my face, I pick myself up and get back in the race."

"Shiver me timbers!"
th' lassies were not able t'stand tall or find their seafarin' legs. And their skeleton crew watched in horror as Judie and Bo lost their whisky times o'er on th' ship deck.

th' lassies voted, as blondes do in groups o' two, and th' decision were bein' unanimous! Piratin' were bein' not th' job fer Judie and Bo even if they had really cute Corsair hats!
                
What is Judie wearing?
Clothes - Mistique Blue Hat (Gatcha Prize, Mylaela gatcha), Peasant dress by Candace Hudson
Accessories - Alchemist Necklace, Indy&CoAva Hoops Gold
Shoes - MI Damen Pirate Boots
Hair - AD Omega Light blonde

What is Bo wearing?
Clothes - Mistique Pink Hat (Gatcha Prize, Mylaela gatcha), Rag Dollz Pirate's Plunder
Accessories - BabyGirl Gothic Lace collar (choker)
Hair - Damselfly - Francie Rigged Mesh, blonde
Sword from SL library




1 comment:

  1. The most important thing was we had such a laugh doing it.

    ReplyDelete